STOP Doing What You’ve
- Taking training you don’t need
- Struggling through business books you can’t relate to
- Stressing out because of information overload
- Cramming information to share with your staff
- Waiting until it’s practically too late to get help
Are you ready to change some things?
Are you ready to manage with Integrity?
Are you ready to manage with Ease?
MANAGERS EXCEL WHEN THEY:
- Can communicate effectively -- even in tough situations
- Can cultivate trust -- because your team knows you have their back
- Can inspire action -- because you practice what you preach so your team will follow
- Can get sh*t done -- while empowering your team to own their part
- Can prepare their team for the next big thing -- after all your team won’t be with you forever
AT KISH CAMP YOU WILL:
- Hone your conflict resolution skills
- Organize your delegation process
- Prepare your staff development calendar
- Share your vulnerabilities in a safe space
- Fill your backpack with solutions & strategies for success
WHY SAY YES TO KISH CAMP?
- Concise Information: I’ve compiled the information from thousands of books, conferences, trainings, and my experience into Kish Camp!
- Real-Life Solutions: Participate in campfire discussions using real issues and receive real solutions to store in your management backpack.
- Atypical Delivery: This ain’t your regular management training. You’ll be happy you came to camp this summer.
The new budget is ready. Strategic planning is underway.
Now is the time to light your fire and hone your skills.
You know as leaders we are always looking for ways to help our staff, but then we forget about ourselves. Ever done that?
You get so busy finding ways to transform the processes, build new programs, and improve techniques. Each year you read 10 new books (okay you skim them and listen to the audiobook) to forge your organization forward, and you learn a great deal of new concepts. Yet, OVER HALF of what you planned as you sat up until midnight is NEVER implemented. Deep Sigh.
I was you. You may not believe it, but I was definitely where you are right now. You’re excited to be in a management role and snagged the promotion, you deserve. You have your degree and certifications, and the bookshelf in your office is filled with every title “they” told you-you needed to become a fabulous manager. BUT...something is happening. The words from the books aren’t translating to your team, and you’re frustrated. You’re fumbling to handle colleague to colleague power struggles, you’re trying to teach your next level directors how to become managers, and you still have a load of staff development you need to implement. I know all about this. I was you.
CAMP OUT WITH ME
How Does KishCamp Work? Well this is virtual summer camp so you can camp out (read - unplug) with me from the comfort of your home, favorite coffee shop, or hammock in your backyard.
Camp is broken into two parts: Camp Sessions and Camp Fires. Camp Sessions are where we gather live for our deep dive into a common trouble spot for managers. Camp Fires are where we gather live to practice what we learned that week.
Over the course of four weeks, we will go DEEP on 4 key areas of managing people well.
DELEGATING TO WIN
How to Delegate Anything. You’ll learn how to hurdle the challenges of delegating well and tools that will support you as a manager and your team doing the work
DEALING WITH PERFORMACE - CRUCIAL CONVERSATIONS
Having conversations about personality conflicts and performance issues is tough stuff. You’ll learn how to navigate even the most challenging situations with ease
TEAM PLANNING + DEVELOPMENT
It’s easy to just ready.set.go. You’ll learn how to plan for your teams development so that their professional aspirations and your business needs lineup and they will grow in their roles
Terrible meetings ruin lives. Never have a useless meeting again. You’ll learn how to plan meetings your team will actually attend and how to get the most out of meetings you don’t run.
We will have 4 live classes, 4 campfires, office hours and a camp guide that’ll make your trip to camp as fun as it was when you were a kid.
I’m a woman with a sweet tooth so I have a TREAT for you during this Summer Camp for Manager Masters!
Let’s have SMORES together!
We will Strategize, Map, Organize, Refresh, Energize, & Solidify your management plan!
Full participation in KISH Camp is applicable for 4 points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification
I’m Kishshana Palmer, CFRE and I am a management and leadership whiz. You read that right! I love managing people, and I’m damn good at it. It’s my jam!
I’ve spent the last 16 years as an external affairs executive working at some amazing social sector organizations. And I’ve managed over 50+ people across 6 teams zig-zagging the U.S. I’ve coached thousands of more people on becoming better managers and leaders and my work is just getting started.
My management and leadership skills are hard won. I’ve seen some things, y’all. And I’ve done some things too. Along the way, I realized I picked up a unique set of skills. Here are a few:
- I can teach anything. I mean it. Give me the content and a few hours and I’ll have even your most resist employees singing my tune.
- I know how to coach. High performers? Check! Middle of the road folks with potential? Yep! Disengaged and fighting to stay with it? Ummmm Hmmmm - them too.
- I can spot your unique strengths, pull them out of you teach you how to access them so you can excel at work (and not flip tables!)
- Difficult employees are the peanut butter to my jelly. While I’m at it, so are difficult boards. I don’t know why, but I can handle even your toughest curmudgeon
- I develop amazing managers annnnnnnd some amazing leaders.
I’m excited to lead KishCamp!